How we work
Alexander chooses to partner with a small number of leading organisations over the long-term. We believe it is vital to develop close working relationships, to really get to know the people and the business. Clients tell us that what we bring is rare in our field:
- We operate at a strategic level.
- Our team are all very experienced and powerful coaches.
- We make an immediate and lasting impact.
- We are highly valued by executive teams and boards.
- We balance deep expertise with challenge, pragmatism, humility and passion.
- We regard client relationships and confidentiality as the cornerstone of who we are as people and an organisation.
Alexander is a premium priced service because we know that we will create exceptional value for you and your business.
We only work with those at the most senior level of major organisations or leaders with significant potential to achieve top level leadership positions. We are confident that we will help you to achieve performance levels that you had not thought possible.
We have a range of tailor made leadership programmes for senior executives, find out more >
“Rarely have I encountered, let alone had the privilege of working with, a person who combines patience, levelheadedness, wisdom, fairness, empathy and listening”
Chairman, Peak Inc
- Carol Kauffman PhD ABPP PCC
At The Alexander Partnership, we are constantly striving to raise the bar when it comes to coaching excellence. Carol Kauffman, founder of the Institute of Coaching, at Harvard Medical School, supervises us in our quest to develop our coaching skills.
Carol has worked with senior leaders for many years and, in the past four years alone, she has coached over 120 leaders of multinational organisations. She also launched the Annual Coaching in Leadership & Healthcare Conference at Harvard.